|Location:||Edinburgh, Greater London|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
End DateThursday 15 April 2021
Salary Range£0 - £0
Agile Working OptionsUnable to Offer Agile Options
Job Description Summary.
Lloyds Banking Group’s Commercial Banking division supports over 100,000 clients across a wide range of business sectors through the provision of core banking products, such as lending, deposits and transaction banking services, as well as an extensive financial markets presence.
Markets & Lending Delivery (M&LD) forms part of Commercial Banking Delivery, providing specialist operational post trade support across a wide range of markets products.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to lead a team of professionals providing expert trade support to partners across the LBG, bringing to life the Group’s vision of Helping Britain Prosper and being the Best Bank for Customers.
The team works collaboratively with internal partners to:-
- Provide Cash and Liquidity Management support across a number of entities in LBG.
- Build relationships with key internal partners in Commercial Banking Markets; Group Corporate Treasury and internal support functions across M&LD and other core functions in Group.
- Support change to systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve continuous operational improvements.
Key skills and knowledge you’ll bring:
- An understanding of Cash Management function and the end to end Cash Management process and impacts.
- Analytical approach to problem solving and build / use M.I. to identify trends
- Keen focus on Continuous Improvement and ways of working to reduce risk on the business, drive operational efficiency and work on initiatives that also benefit our key partners.
- Customer first approach with a understanding of business drivers and the supporting process and infrastructure, high attention to detail and providing excellent outcomes for customers and key partners.
- Work with Senior Manager to safely integrate projects into the team, provide input into various projects and deliveries that impact the team and partners.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within the wider team, working within strict timeframes ensuring a high level of accuracy.
This position provides the opportunity for you to work directly with our Front Office teams across both the ring-fenced bank and Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets offering fantastic development opportunities and market insight.
What do you get in return?
In addition to the competitive base salary you'll also receive:
- A 4% flex cash pot to spend on benefits (or take as cash)
- Discretionary annual group performance bonus
- Generous employer pension contribution up to 15%
- Private medical health cover
- Access to share schemes and staff discounts
- 30 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
In line with our strategy to be the Best Bank for Colleagues, we encourage a culture of professional development. You'll have numerous opportunities to stretch and develop beyond core role responsibilities. In addition, recognition for colleague contribution and performance is an extremely important element of our colleague charter.
We're committed to the principles of agile working, building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, creating an inclusive workplace where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
Together we make it possible.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.