Last updated 9 minutes ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Qualifications (in order of importance):
- Solid development skills with all of the following: Java, J2EE and basic database skills.
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming and design principles.
- Solid understanding of programming principles, such as inter-process communications in the distributed environment; understanding time and space complexity of different collections and algorithms.
- Solid understanding of patterns to implement scalable and high performance software.
- Practical knowledge of production considerations, such as version control, code libraries, source control systems, continuous integration tools, documentation, code reviews, automation testing tools and methodology, and software release management
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- Understanding of Web Applications development principles
- Familiarity with different test automation techniques and experience with automation frameworks such as Cucumber, FitNesse, TestNG, and Selenium
- Experience in RESTful web services.