|Job Type:||Full Time|
AM Global Portfolio Management Technology is seeking a well-rounded hands-on developer lead who is experienced in building systems that support full Investment Management investment cycle with the main focus on Portfolio Contribution and Attribution across Asset Management. The candidate will be part of the front-office technology team and have good business knowledge and communication skills to work with the stakeholders and develop functional specification.
- Will be part of the high-caliber development team that works closely with the Front Office users on end-to-end solutions
- Must be curious, hardworking and detail-oriented, motivated by complex analytical problems
- Has to demonstrate interest in financial markets, and have ability to communicate directly with the business users
- Should be able to work individually or as part of a global team to achieve project goals
- Will interact closely with the product strategy and marketing teams to deliver a brand new customer-centric platform.
§ Will be responsible for full lifecycle: Coding, Compiling, Unit testing, integration, packaging and deployment of application software
§ Ensure overall quality of deliverables is consistent with defined standards and Agile development practice
Required Experience and Skills:
At least 10 years of experience in a financial service environment with a focus in finance front-office applications.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Strong core Java or Python programming experience is required
- Agile development experience or equivalent in fast-paced development environment
- Full stack development experience is a plus
- Experience in performance and attribution a plus
- Good understanding and experience with Cloud based platforms and Machine Learning techniques will be a plus.
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Solid financial engineering background is desirable
- Prior portfolio performance and attribution experience will be a plus
- Working experience on cloud-based development, cloud-native as definite plus
- Experience on Devops; working experience on CI/CD tooling as plus
- Experience in front-office capital markets/investment management applications is desirable
CFA, FRM, and/or Financial Engineering degree and/or risk management knowledge is a major plus