|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Public Cloud Container team are looking for passionate software engineers to work at the intersection of Containers, Cloud and Automation – Kubernetes, AWS/GCP and Terraform. As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Team we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
We write code - services, CLIs, lambdas, k8s extensions, terraform providers, modules - primarily in Golang and HCL. We enable public cloud landing zones for Application Development teams - by instantiating and configuring entire application infrastructure stacks and environments and providing the guardrails and tools that allow our developers to use cloud in a secure and compliant fashion.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Programming experience in one or more: Go, Java, Python
- Solid understanding of Software Development lifecycle (SDLC), agile practices, testing approaches and related toolchain and ecosystem
- Good understanding of systems design, modern software development best practices and distributed systems programming and architecture
Experience in the following is beneficial:
- Container Platforms and Technologies - Docker, Kubernetes, Nomad, or Mesos and related ecosystem tooling
- Public Cloud -Provisioning, IAM, Networking, Monitoring on AWS
- Networking Concepts - Cloud Native and Public cloud concepts,
- Automation with Terraform or other tools
- HA and Resilient Systems Architecture