|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Please note: We're all currently working remotely due to Covid-19. We hope to be back in the office later this year.
Are you passionate about helping health technology organisations design, develop and deploy sophisticated and innovative solutions? We help our clients develop innovative services that improve outcomes, take care closer to home and deliver a great patient experience.
Tomorrow's healthcare system will not be like today's. The coming changes will be shaped by a myriad of influences: shifting preferences, innovative technologies and new economic models, to name a few.
We bring a rich mix of insight and expertise to your challenges by combining our knowledge and experience across healthcare, life sciences and medical technologies. Our priority is to build lasting partnerships with our clients.
Every organisation wants to improve the way it works and make best use of new technology. Today that means use of digitisation, automation, and artificial intelligence to harness efficiencies and new routes to users. All of this needs to be done in a way that protects individuals’ data and builds security into both the systems and the mindset. As we grow our Cyber Transformation capability we are looking for dynamic and compelling individuals who can help clients understand the potential benefits of trusted digitisation enabled by digital trust and good cyber security.
What can PA offer you?
- Original, strategic and operational consulting that makes a real business difference to high-profile clients.
- The opportunity to work in committed teams that blend in-depth industry experience with high quality consulting expertise. Intelligent and interesting colleagues who will develop and challenge you.
- A transparent career path where your advancement is objectively measured, enabling you to achieve your full potential.
What we're looking for
Our DT&CS Healthcare and Life Sciences (HLS) specialists understand how to help life sciences and healthcare clients develop and put into action a digital trust and cyber security strategy that enables them to build the organisation they need for the future, and make sure that it is secure by design.
As a Managing Consultant, you will be part of our leadership team, taking new service propositions to the market as well as developing new business and strong client relationships while leading and delivering great work.
- Ability to work with HLS clients, helping them to structure their thinking in order to identify key requirements, challenges, opportunities and aspirations for the organisation
- Taking accountability for the delivery of technical cyber security engagements and leading multiple engagements on a day to day basis
- Leading sales and business development initiatives in the HLS sector and acting as an integral part of the broader Digital Trust and Cyber Security leadership team
- Building and managing excellent networks and client relationships (typically at CIO, CFO, COO, CISO or Head of Technology level) across a range of organisations within the HLS sector
- Commercially aware and with industry relationships that will enable achievement of revenue in the region of £1.5+ million per year
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills at all levels up to Board level and strong network across HLS leaders
- Trusted and respected leader with the ability to build and run a highly effective team that delivers client outcomes and develops the team and individuals
- Experience and knowledge of the regulatory environment facing clients; with a particular focus on cyber security and privacy relevant regulations
- Qualification such as CISSP, CISM, and CIPP/E preferred
Essential experience – You would have experience of delivering assignment such as
- Defining a cyber security strategy and target operating model for an information security function
- Conducting cyber security risk, capability and/or maturity assessments
- Defining, mobilising and managing cyber security enhancement projects and programmes
- Designing and implementing specific information/cyber security solutions covering people, process and technology
- Proven experience of delivering technical security advice, growing areas in our clients include best models of adoption for SIEM/SOC type solution, adoption of Cloud and security architecture
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org