|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Intraday Liquidity (IDL) Program is a firm-wide, strategic initiative to enhance the risk management, oversight, control and reporting related to JPMorgan’s intraday liquidity. The scope of the initiative is global, covering all business lines and currencies. In support of this the Intraday Liquidity Platform provides real-time dashboards for J.P. Morgan senior executives (CEO, CFO, COO, and their directs) which visualize Cash, Credit, and Collateral balances & activity at the Firmwide, Line of Business and Institutional Client level.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Hands-on development and programming experience on the Java 8+ stack including Functional and Reactive development models, Spring & SpringBoot Framework developing multi-threaded, high-volume, event driven platforms
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- A good understanding JMS and MQ Series messaging architectures
- Kafka producers and consumers using Java as well as using the Confluent Schema Registry
- A good understanding of PL/SQL, and it’s appropriate use.
- Experience of utilizing development tools, such as: Cucumber Acceptance Tests, GIT source control, Maven build configuration, JIRA/Greenhopper task tracking.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals. Active contributor in Agile teams. Good verbal and written communication skills.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
©2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.