|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Please note: We're all currently working remotely due to Covid-19. We hope to be back in the office later this year.
At PA Consulting Group, we help the largest and most complex organisations on one end of the spectrum to start-ups wanting to scale at pace on the other. We are the leading consultancy and thought leaders in organisational agility with our clients spanning across the UK and internationally. As such, we have unparalleled track record, assets, collateral, experience and insight. We have accelerated drug development, helped transform the world to green energy, catapulted a fintech of 400 people into the S&P500 and reimagined visas and immigration. We have taken business agility to shipping companies, sped up retail and improved manufacturing quality whilst reducing time to market. That’s just a few of over 200 incredibly inspiring assignments that we have delivered.
We are looking forexceptional Agile delivery specialists to join our growing team at Consultant Analystand Consultant grades.You will have experience working as part of a team introducing and delivering highly complex technology-enabled change initiatives using Agile, DevOps or Kanban practices.
By providing technical leadership and coaching within Agile principles, you will show our clients how to apply Agile methodologies to their business. You will have the opportunity to:
- Provide coaching and training services that will ensure we achieve our goals
- Combine your cross-functional skills in project and programme management to create scope for continuous improvement
- Support the design of best-in-class consultancy solutions that set us apart from our competition
- Take early opportunities during the sales lifecycle and perform a variety of roles across the whole change lifecycle
- Be part of an exceptionally vibrant Agile community.
Our Agile capability will help you to drive your career forward in all aspects of agility as it applies to organisations large and small. With your flexibility and ability to travel to our major clients, we can help you grow alongside our diverse team of experts. It’s your chance to be part of our vision; to build the best Agile consultancy in the world.
What we're looking for
- Between 2-6 years’ operational experience working within an Agile team
- Between 2-6 years’ recent and relevant consulting experience or equivalent
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with top-level stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written skills
- Flexibility to travel both nationally and internationally to our clients
- A desire to develop PA’s internal Agile Capability as well as working with our clients.
- Experience in coaching teams to adopt Agile ways of working
- Scrum Mastery experience
- Experience of driving teams’ planning and estimation and the execution of a defined roadmap
- Experience of Kanban including WIP limits, policies and flow
- Able to use Agile backlog tools e.g. Azure DevOps, Jira or similar
- Experience of co-ordinating activities across multiple teams across the delivery lifecycle e.g. Project Management, Architecture, Operations etc.
- Experience of developing Definition of Ready (DoRs)/ Definition of Done (DoDs) and writing and quality assuring Acceptance Criteria
- Familiar with using risk, issue and dependency management practices e.g. ROAM
- An ability to facilitate continuous improvement of agile ways of working through retros
- Experience of facilitating team participation in collaborative planning activities (such as PI Planning
- A thorough understanding of different delivery models from waterfall, to iterative, to continuous delivery within high profile engagements
- An understanding of scaling frameworks including SAFe, LeSS and Scrum@Scale.
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org