|Job Type:||Full Time|
At GoCardless, we’re passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they and their customers are in the world.
Today, we help over 55,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can focus on what they do best. And through our partnerships with over 200 software providers such as Xero, Zuora, Salesforce and Quickbooks, more and more businesses are benefiting from our unique global payments platform every day. We process $15bn of payments a year across more than 30 countries, powering recurring payments for businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses.
We’re headquartered in the UK, and backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners and Notion Capital. Over 400 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop people who share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and support colleagues to develop in their role and more broadly in their career.
We are building a transformative sales team to drive new business. In this role, you will work closely with sales leadership to architect and build a program to drive sales excellence, including enablement needs analysis, learning programs design, delivery and coaching, and sales communications. You will be measured by and empowered to drive successful sales performance and reduce time to proficiency for all sales segments.
Leading the function, you and your team will design and execute programs in collaboration with key business stakeholders and external providers and will interact with senior levels within the organization. You will be part of a fast paced environment and dynamic team, so the ability to execute tactics while providing an overall strategy and vision for your team is critical.
We’re looking for someone with deep Sales and Sales Enablement experience. You are a proven leader with high bias to execution and deep experience leading a high-performing sales enablement team at a top-tier software/SaaS company. Plus, you’ll need knowledge in finance, FinTech, SaaS, applications, technology or hardware sectors.
- Define the global sales enablement vision as well as the delivery and rollout of solutions
- Own the overall learning journey of every person across roles and offices in the sales organization. This includes onboarding and continuous, sustained education and training for SDRs, AEs, and sales leaders.
- Design, develop, and deliver world class learning programs that are experiential, drive behavior change and increase enablement and performance within our global Sales team
- Facilitate solution, skill and organizational learning programs for sales, and provide coaching to managers and sales reps for continued reinforcement
- Develop assessment and skill-based strategies and processes that aligns learning and performance
- Measure and monitor the business impact of learning programs and the enablement team
- Build and maintain appropriate learning and support materials for programs
- Lead Global Sales Enablement team and facilitators
- Led training/enablement for a top tier software/SaaS company operating at scale (hundreds of reps), or led a significant team within the enablement function.
- Consistent history of execution and delivering quantitative impact up leveling a field organization
- Proven track record in solution/value selling, pre-sales or consulting activities in high growth technology companies and/or developing selling skills in others
- 10+ years of Sales Coaching and Project Management experience across a variety of delivery medium
- Proficient in establishing learning and performance metrics and measurements (ROI & Benchmarking)
- Deep project/program management experience and ability to align cross-functional stakeholders and drive decision-making with executives
- Expert in sales tools/methodologies including MEDDPICC, Challenger Selling,
- Experience implementing Force Management
- Experienced at establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent team player with proven leadership skills
- Experience in facilitation, training, coaching sales professionals
- World class team builder and talent developer - strong leadership and interpersonal skills to build and motivate a high-performing team
- Experience in analyzing business needs and selling value to customers
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, working knowledge of other languages is an asset
Life at GoCardless
Diversity is hugely important to us and we welcome applications from those with disabilities and from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring and onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field and continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active ‘employee resource groups’ (such a BEAM and Rainbow) that are supported and sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage and inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements, enhanced parental leave and pension packages. You’ll also receive equity, because we believe having this ‘buy in’ is a vital part of building a successful business where everybody - regardless of their role - can make a valuable contribution.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at GoCardless shift to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do into 2021. We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations; additionally we offer support to maintain wellbeing and comfort, including subsidised home office equipment, workstation assessments and a range of remote social activities you can dip in and out of whenever you fancy.