|Job Type:||Full Time|
Director - Marketing & Strategy
Would you like to shape our marketing & business strategy for the future of energy?
Are you passionate, intellectually curious, and creative?
Join our forward-thinking Marketing & Strategy Team
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and flexible pipe capabilities are industry-leading and commercially innovative.
Shape the future
The Director - Marketing & Strategy, will head up the marketing and strategy function globally for out Flexible Pipe Systems (Offshore) business. Along with performing core functions, you will be working with the Snr Management team to assist a key business achieving its growth ambitions.
As a Director - Marketing & Strategy, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and updating the marketing forecast through analysis, with a focus on the medium to long term trends
- Working closely with cross functional teams to deliver our strategic planning processes
- Working with sales and commercial teams to develop growth and commercial strategies
- Leading and delivering accurate market analysis and insights
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be able to demonstrate extensive experience in a similar level role
- Have an understanding of how to deliver complex and technical messages to market
- Have excellent analytics and problem-solving skills, including ability to form hypotheses and move forward in the absence of complete information
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and experience of leading both direct and indirect reports
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 2 days a week)
- Starting early / finishing early
- Starting late / finishing late
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activitiesComprehensive private medical care optionsSafety net of life insurance and disability programsTailored financial programsAdditional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.