|Job Type:||Full Time|
Director of Quality - Subsea Production Systems
Would you enjoy being part of a team that puts quality first?
Do you enjoy implementing improvements?
Join our global quality team
The aim of the quality team is to positively impact results and the quality culture by establishing standards, institutionalizing daily management processes, and adopting consistent problem-solving methods with sustainable improvements. This position will partner closely with the executive team of the Subsea Production Systems
Partner with the best
The Subsea Production Systems Quality Director is a people leader role that has overall responsibility for Quality across the SPS P&L, creating and implementing best practices, quality vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures delivering profitability and best in class products and services for customers.
As Director of Quality, you will be responsible for:
- Working with executive leadership to shape and and steer a proactive quality culture throughout the SPS business
- Leading a truly global quality staff function with responsibility for both quality assurance and control
- Working with customers to find practical and commercially viable solutions to complex issues
- Taking responsibility for the overall quality function and implementing their structure to allow the organization to achieve key goals.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role and working on a global basis
- Be able to apply practical solutions whilst working on technical and complex projects
- Have the ability to demonstrate experience of bringing positive change and transformation to a global business
- Show the right mindset and skills to apply organization and structure within a global function
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 5 days a week)
- Starting early / finishing early
- Starting late / finishing late
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.