Become part of the team
A fantastic opportunity to support the UK Governments Prosperity which aims to support the inclusive economic growth needed to reduce poverty in partner countries, by providing deep analysis and intuitive reporting.
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
This is an exciting opportunity to join the PA Consulting Prosperity Fund Monitoring and Reporting Hub. The Hub provides monitoring and reporting technical advisory support to the Prosperity Fund, a £1.3bn international development fund supporting interventions in high growth potential sectors across middle income countries.
Working alongside Prosperity Fund programme teams you will lead the Data, Reporting and Analytics Component of the MR Hub. Leading our Data, Reporting and Analytics team, you will get the opportunity to add value in a complex, fast-paced and demanding data environment. Your strong technical capability and experience leading teams will be required to support this exciting piece of work and deliver a sustainable solution to the client. You will oversee a team of four business intelligence (BI) analysts, while building frameworks for reporting data, providing in-depth analysis or modelling data to provide insight via the Tableau software interface, and supporting the production of bespoke reporting products for a range of clients within the Prosperity Fund network.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences are vital to this role.
At a minimum we would expect the candidate to:
- Provide strategic and day-to-day operational direction for DRA deliverables
- Manage the Data, Reporting and Analytics component to precisely define data requirements to maintain and build additional reporting solutions via the Tableau interface, which will enable timely and informed decision making
- Manage the process for commissioning Prospero system updates and developments, as well as reporting products to meet requirements of PF Programme Teams and the client
- Drive standardisation, quality, and automation of data and metrics used in reporting and analysis
What we're looking for
- A degree in one of the core sciences or equivalent that emphasises data or analytical skills (for example Computer Science, Business Analytics, Science, Maths, Engineering, Economics, Finance)
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge and experience the Tableau software interface and Microsoft SQL database
- Solid experience in data analysis and reporting; industry experience
- A background in project management and market research
- Experience of managing and delivering complex business intelligence and analytical projects in consulting or industry
- Proven track record of conducting analysis for evidence-based decision making, developing models, decision support tools, and the ability to present this to diverse groups of stakeholders
- Confident and credible, with aptitude in decisions making, problem solving and a high level of attention to detail
This is a rare opportunity to join a team supporting a UK Government initiative promising to have a real-world impact on helping countries develop their economic infrastructure and raising the standard of living for millions.
- 25 days holiday
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com