|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a software development engineer in Azure for Operators CTO office to work on innovative projects supporting telecom workloads on Microsoft cloud and edge.
- Design and implement cloud and edge services to support telecom functionalities.
- Manage the full DevOps cycle for the services.
- Communicate ideas to wider technical audience.
- Exhibit a growth mindset, and contribute to an inclusive team culture, where everyone is empowered to do their best work.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering, or a post-grad diploma and a 2+ years of experience in software engineering
- Strong software engineering skills
- Experience working with cellular or network protocols and/or products
- Experience in developing performant code in low-level languages (C, C++, etc)
- Experience working with and developing code on Linux
- Creative and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Experience with 3GPP protocols (3G, 4G or 5G)
- Experience with SW development in the cloud
- Working knowledge of virtualization and orchestration technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, KVM)
- Working knowledge of DevOps software and methods
- Postgraduate diploma
Ability to meet Microsoft security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.