|Job Type:||Full Time|
Missions & Responsibilities
We are looking for a highly dedicated, ambitious and personable Sales Representative to join Energas as the driving force in your region for generating leads and converting them into opportunities and future customers. You will manage a variety of customers in your portfolio, however your primary focus will be on new business development.
How you'll make an impact:
- Responsible for achieving the company’s sales and profit targets for your focused area
- Identify customer targets within your territory to develop the sales plan
- Prepare a prospecting list and provide support in coordination with the Area Sales Manager
- Review customer sales data, qualify prospects and determine specific actions
- Committed to KPI’s for business development as agreed with the Area Sales Manager
- Sell and negotiate Energas products and services ensuring that Energas sales policies are adhered to
- Identify customer threats through information collection and reports to the Area Sales Manager
- Define strategy and improvements for the selected Energas customers and implement it successfully
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Previous direct selling (B2B or B2C) experience and an enthusiasm for selling Energas sales spirit and focus
- Experience within the engineering and welding industry
- Willingness to learn with a growth mindset
- Eagerness to build new relationships with prospective customers
- Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A full, clean driving license
Location: Marston Green, Birmingham
Salary: £27,500 + bonus per annum - Extended parental support leave, open to discussing flexible working, mentoring schemes, perks at work, dedicated talent development team to help your career progress, generous pension scheme, mental health wellbeing ambassador support.
Why work for us?
The world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3,6 million customers and patients.
Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long-term performance and contribute to sustainability.
As a business operating in sectors all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits to our customers, our company and our employees. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
“ Gender diversity is a source of value and competitive advantage, along with other forms of diversity like nationality, age, educational background. Such diversity makes us a stronger and more successful company. ”
Benoît Potier, Chairman and CEO of Air Liquide
Did you know we are an endorsed employer with #Work180.. Check out our employer page here!
Throughout the pandemic we have remained resilient and have even continued to grow as a strong organisation. We may adapt the recruitment process by using video interviews where possible during the recruitment process. Safety always remains our key priority.