|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you enjoy being part of a team that ensures the highest quality?
Do you enjoying being part of a successful team?
Be part of a successful team
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and surface-pressure capabilities are industry-leading. Our team plays an integral link between sales, the customer and the final product.
Partner with the best
To coordinate and expedite the flow of materials (from suppliers and also within departments) according to production schedules. Plan and schedule material/production needs. Discusses consequences of changes in products and processes for the own team in the manufacturing organization.
As a Materials Buyer, you will be responsible for:
- Reaching and exceeding inventory target for required parts
- Running and executing Daily MRP within the Value Stream Team
- Ensuring On time delivery is at 95% for our supplier base
- Maintaining purchase parameters for required products and meet value Stream and site purchasing metrics
- Leading and proactively manage issues related to supplier fulfilment
- Issuing Purchase Orders and expedite as required and to analyse purchase and master data as required
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Have IIPMM Purchasing qualification or equivalent
- Have the experience in dealing with suppliers and supplier metrics
- Have the Knowledge/understanding of MRP systems and preferred SAP experience
- Be proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, Word etc.
- Have strong verbal, written, communication and decision-making skills
- Be highly motivated and energetic individual with good organizational skills
- Have the digital mindset with strong ability to learn and navigate systems.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.