|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our vision, with quality journalism at the heart, is to pioneer new ways to serve 10 million registered users and 1 million subscribers. We’ll achieve this with a constant focus on our journalism, and by using the data and understanding we have of The Telegraph’s audience to successfully grow our revenue streams from subscriptions to advertising, travel, events, and financial services.
The CRM Manager, Subscriptions will work closely with data and development teams along with marketing leads across the business, managing the implementation of digital marketing activity related to driving subscriptions for our fast-paced business.
Using customer data and analytics tools, you will be responsible for implementing and improving strategy, processes, activity, and technical capabilities all with a view to achieving the overall strategic aim of 10m registered customers and 1m paying subscribers by 2023.
- Use of Adobe Campaign to support the implementation of the CRM strategy.
- Day to day people management providing help, guidance, support, and career development.
- Together with the Senior CRM Manager and stakeholders across subscriptions and editorial, develop and execute action plans for acquisition, engagement, retention, cross-sell of registrants, and paying subscribers.
- In collaboration with Insight & Analytics, report on campaign performance and highlight opportunities to stakeholders and the wider business
- Optimise campaigns through the use of test and learn initiatives and detailed reporting back to the business with recommendations.
- Monitor inbox delivery, blacklists, reputation, and reporting
- Effectively manage relationships with internal customers and colleagues.
- Creat, develop, and report on campaigns. Predominantly email, but with a focus on mobile messaging (push, rich-push, and in-app) and SMS.
- Develop and implement a clear testing and optimisation strategy that improves engagement and transaction rates across channels.
- Provide best-practice advice to non-specialist stakeholders in order to drive new initiatives, creating an industry-leading CRM programme.
- Work closely with design teams including UX and front-end developers to create on-brand, mobile-first email templates, utilising best practice techniques.
- Experience with Adobe Campaign would be highly advantageous
- Hands-on experience building workflows in Adobe Campaign or a similar ESP is essential.
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills and an ability to prioritise effectively within a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-orientated and deadline-driven.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and comfortable working in cross-functional teams including product development and marketing.
- Understanding of complex data structures in order to support the data team in uploading and manipulating data for email campaigns.
- Creative flair, with the ability to produce and technically implement new ideas.
- A problem solver: keen to proactively seek out solutions to business challenges.
- Excellent communication skills: you will liaise with different technical teams that support a variety of systems used in the CRM Team.
- A proactive, self-confident, highly motivated team player.
- Experience with customer profiling and segmentation
- Equal parental pay and shared parental leave
- Mentoring opportunities and access to a plethora of e-learning and soft skills workshops
- Dynamic working opportunities depending on what works best for you and your Line Manager
- Volunteering opportunities
- Regular health & wellbeing events and access to an onsite Gym, GP, Physio, and Masseuse
The Telegraph’s goal is to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer, hiring solely on merit and business need. We encourage applications regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood and disability. If you require reasonable adjustments in any recruitment process with us, please make us aware.
For more information on our purpose, beliefs and people values, please visit our website.