|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
Our clients recognise we’re different. We’re different in ‘what’ we do, and even more in ‘how’ we do it. Our strategy work helps clients deliver innovation into the real world. At the heart of our business are our people – strategists, technologists, digital experts, consultants, designers, scientists and engineers – all of whom bring real-world experience and apply it at pace.
When you join PA, we ask for your ideas, expertise and commitment. In return we’ll give you stimulating work that improves people’s lives, opportunities to learn from brilliant people and a supportive culture where you can thrive.
We are passionate about the personal and career development of all our consultants. Our team is committed to providing the opportunities, support, training and coaching required at all levels to ensure our consultants can all achieve their potential.
What we're looking for
We recognise the vital role nuclear has in achieving the carbon-neutral future. We can’t bridge the gap between renewable capacity and the increasing demands for electricity without baseload from secure low carbon, nuclear power generation.
To be competitive, new nuclear power generation requires a step-change in overall affordability, competitiveness and performance across all segments of the nuclear fuel cycle, from design and build through to generation and sustainable decommissioning. Only through innovation, and with commitment across government and the supply chain, will this be possible.
Join our Team!
We are hiring Consultants who have been building a career in either a consulting or in-house role within net zero, nuclear or energy transition. Our consultants are ambitious, driven and always put the client at the heart of their work. You will be:
- Client-driven, able to perform in high pressure situations and above all have an analytical mind-set – with the opportunity to present your recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Experienced in simplifying complexity, either in a consulting house or in a commercial role within industry
- Highly creative, with integrity, drive and interpersonal skills and a genuine affinity for problem solving
- Strong academically, with an ability to undertake complex quantitative and qualitative analysis.
PA’s Operations and Improvement team helps to transform the way our clients work. We transform operational performance to give client’s significant competitive advantage. This expertise brings hands-on industry experience required to pinpoint operational strengths and weaknesses, and to identify and deploy proven methods to generate measurable, sustainable improvements in performance.
By challenging conventional thinking, we help our clients to achieve exceptional results - allowing them to offer better products and services than their competitors, and provide them faster, more reliably and at a lower cost.
To join our team, it is vital that you share our values of inclusivity, integrity and excellence and our vision to build a positive human future through our ingenious work. In this role, it is essential that you are:
- Able to support and work alongside clients to shape, define and design the delivery of solutions that address their most complex business challenges
- A logical thinker, highly skilled in analysis and problem-solving techniques
- Skilled at bringing abstract and complex concepts to life, communicating them effectively to executive-level audiences
- Confident in working independently as the day-to-day client point of contact on assignments
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org