|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you have a passion for helping others learn? Within CIB Technical Learning Solutions we are helping our 16,000+ technologists develop and continuously grow the requisite expertise to drive application modernization efforts across CIB.
We identify, validate and create technical learning materials and bring them together into defined learning paths that our technologists will use as they advance the technical landscape across CIB. We are looking for people with real-world engineering and architecture backgrounds to define solutions that satisfy the learning needs of a highly technical audience through on-the-job, social and formal learning channels. You will be passionate about continuous learning, engineering best practices and modern technology and want to help share this knowledge and experience across a large organization.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Solid background in a modern application language (python, java, go, c# or comparable)
- Good understanding of systems design, modern software development best practices and architecture
- Solid understanding of SDLC, agile practices, testing approaches and related toolchain and ecosystem
- Practical experience of working with a public cloud platforms like AWS
- Hands-on experience of containerisation and container orchestration technologies (docker, kubernetes etc.)
- Knowledge of DevOps and SRE practices.
- Experience of working with and influencing senior stakeholders and partners