|Location:||Bristol, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Greater London, Greater Manchester|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
End DateWednesday 27 January 2021
Salary Range£68,139 - £75,710
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryLloyds Banking Group is the UK’s largest Digital, Retail and Commercial Bank with a focus on Helping Britain Prosper.
We’re on the mission to build the bank of the future, and we need your help do it! Continuing our extensive transformation programme, we're redefining what a bank is from the inside out. Our technology, our culture, and our mind-set is changing to craft a true engineering-led organisation.
Our Cloud Centre of Excellence (CCoE) is looking for an Azure Security Engineer to be involved in the design and delivery of security services across the organisation’s Cloud Platform environment, with accountability for a range of work across both Security ‘build’ and ‘run’.
You’ll have in-depth technical understanding and experience of public cloud, API and micro-service architectures, providing low-level hands-on technical engineering expertise for Security CCoE’s control framework and continuous compliance service. Additionally, you’ll take ownership for the ongoing maturing and automation of foundation security services provided for wider consumption across the organisation.
You would be involved in senior level engagement into the business area and be accountable for the delivery of assigned projects, representation at local governance along with providing senior technical leadership and consultancy to both internal CCoE and external colleagues as required.
What you’d get involved with:
- Technical ownership of key Security CCoE deliverables
- SME accountability for core security control framework components & services
- Escalation point for cyber security related issues, originating from within the aligned project area
- Triage and allocation of new work with line management and task management of Cloud Security Engineers
- Resource and capacity planning within the aligned area
- Accountability for the quality of work produced by the Cloud Security Engineers
- Represent CCoE Security at localised governance forums
- Ratify the risk rating and endorse the acceptance of risk in line with risk guiderails
What’s needed to be considered for this job?
- Experience supporting major programmes and other project based activities, including presenting at governance forums
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including managing differing stakeholder requirements
- Experience in reviewing security risks, assessing risk ratings and working within risk guidelines
- A technical ‘hands on’ background in Cloud, DevSec Ops & Cyber Security
- Requirement to develop security guardrails and deploy as part of Infrastructure as code pipelines
- Leadership experience – not necessarily line management, but experience of leading and guiding colleagues/a team through processes from start to delivery
- Azure qualifications – preferably Azure Security Engineer
What you'd get in return:
Offering you both opportunity and profile - we'll provide you with a diverse, energising and lively environment that focuses on equal opportunity and real career progression.
We'll take your personal and professional development very seriously and enable you to make a genuine difference to millions throughout your career with us.
Together we make it possible.
We'll also give you a broad remuneration package which includes:
- Discretionary bonus: up to 30% of basic salary
- Generous pension contribution - up to 13% employer contribution
- A flex cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle – cash sum of 4% of salary
- Private health cover
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Various share schemes including free shares
So if you have a desire to work in a challenging Engineering role in a dynamic environment with quality at the heart of thinking, whilst gaining skills and experience within a friendly and motivated team then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.