Last updated 1 hours ago
Principal Enterprise Cloud Architect
Big Bank Funding. FinTech Thinking.
HSBC operates a ‘Cloud First’ strategy - we strongly believe that the future of our infrastructure is on the Cloud, both Public and Private to accelerate our business capabilities.
HSBC is looking for a step change in how we can leverage approved Cloud Services in a seamless way and the establishment of the Cloud Enterprise Architecture Practise is fundamental for our success to define enterprise architecture, deployment patterns and share best practise.
The Enterprise Architecture Team provides engagement aligned to both specific Cloud Service Providers and technology horizontals. The Principal Enterprise Architect is expected to provide technical and non-technical leadership and will be responsible for:
- Defining & evangelising HSBC’s Cloud Strategy
- Provide Enterprise Architecture direction to Cloud Platform Teams
- Ownership of specific technology domains within the Cloud Architecture Practice
- Establishing a close partnership with our Global Business/Global Function CIOs & their Chief Architects to understand their demand through a Cloud Adoption Strategy & Adoption roadmap
- Defining best practise for Cloud adoption, through the creation of an Enterprise Cloud Pattern Framework, enabling self-service with full automation, improving speed of delivery through standardized and robust set of cloud patterns with minimal manual intervention
- Partnering with the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and Chief Security Architect to support the definition and evolution of a Cloud Security Strategy and its implementation
- Partnering with the Chief Data Officer (CDO) and Chief Data Architect to support the definition and evolution of a Cloud Data Strategy and its implementation including enabling faster applications deployment through a set of standardized and secured data paths, patterns and tools
- Partnering with IT Infrastructure Delivery (ITID) Cloud Services team to: engineer and design our Cloud common platform services; define a fully integrated Cloud Services catalogue
- Understanding appropriate Regulatory controls for Financial Institutions and the impact of material outsourcing. Provide appropriate support for our Regulatory engagements
- Ensuring appropriate governance exists underpinning Cloud adoption, ensuring that appropriate regulatory, compliance, security and architecture controls are effectively maintained