|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you passionate, intellectually curious, and creative?
Be part of a successful sales team
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team creates bespoke designs for sensor technologies and solve complex problems for our customer
Be involved in exciting and original projects
As a Project Engineer, you will be part of a team delivering the design and manufacture of advanced, niche measurement devices. Working on large-scale innovative projects you will play an integral role in shaping designs ensuring product compatibility for our customers.
As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing designs, specifications, customisations and customer requirements to ensure product compatibility
- Overseeing preparation of drawings, technical documents and manufacturing records for orders to ensure compliance with customer expectations and internal documentation system
- Supporting internal cross-functional teams to deliver design reports and proposals and to manage the execution of projects
- Building relationships with internal and external cross-functional teams and vendors to ensure smooth, continuous execution of orders
- Reviewing and maintaining project plans and progress to ensure projects are successfully delivered on-time and in budget
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have strong technical experience gained in an energy, oil and gas or similar environment
- Have demonstrated proficient computer skills and be familiar with MS Office, AutoCAD, Solidworks or similar 3D modelling packages
- Have displayed the ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings, specifications and manufacturing process planning
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Have demonstrated good analytical and problem-solving skills and an ability to work on own initiative
- Have demonstrated significant knowledge of project management concepts and techniques
- Have the ability to travel internationally to customer sites (up to 10% travel required)
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in rewarding our people with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Generous annual leave
- Life assurance and income protection
- Private medical cover
- A defined contributory savings plan
- Bonus scheme
- Additional elected benefits
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we develop and deploy industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward. For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Together with our customers, we are accelerating the pace of change for the industry.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values ideas and new ways of thinking? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.