“We are on a mission to transform the future of grocery retail through sustained technology innovation.”
Ocado is now truly a technology led global software and robotics platform providing a unique end-to-end solution for online grocery partners on a global scale. Ocado has entered into agreements with global partners to build and operate more than 50 Customer Fulfilment Centres in the coming years.
We have recently initiated an end to end Finance Transformation programme including the implementation of a new ERP platform, to improve Finance processes and to enable the function to become a strategic partner to the business.
In this role you will be expected to work directly with Business and Technical Analysts to understand business requirements and support development of integration and OIC (Oracle Integration Cloud) work packages for all items that require interfacing. The focus will be on connecting external applications with OIC. The role will also be responsible for handing over work to the System Support Team who will take on the delivered interfaces to administer and support moving forward.
What would I be doing?
- Develop work packages to support the integration of external applications into OICS. (Oracle Integration Cloud Services)
- Align with our development partners to ensure end-to-end integration success. Oracle Fusion Financials <> 3rd Party system/services
- Assist in the solution architecture that involves technical integration between systems. Working alongside the Integration Lead, Solution Architect and Business Process Owners.
- Contribute to the Interface catalogue and ensure all touchpoints between systems are delivered aligned to the programme delivery schedule
- Highlight and facilitate the resolution of Risks, Issues and Design Decisions that support the business requirements with respect to Technology Integration
- Ensure the integration technology footprint is supportable, performant and sustainable when handing over to the Business as Usual support team in IT Technology
Please note, this role is a 3 month contract.
What we are looking for
- People skills to facilitate meetings between system technical partners within delivery and incumbent/legacy applications
- Strong solution knowledge within the Oracle Applications and Technology - SaaS (Oracle Software as a Solution) Cloud footprint
- Delivered at least one Oracle Cloud solutions End to End
- Oracle Cloud Integration tools (OIC, ODI)
- Oracle projects experience
This would make you stand out from the crowd:
- PL/SQL and database development
- Ability to work on the command line and communicate with technical developers
- Used a number of other Integration tools such as Websphere, Mulesoft, Tibco in order to bring Solution options and experience to meetings
- Have the ability to draw on consulting expertise and knowledge base as required
- Understand the Oracle Cloud Applications technical landscape
What we offer you
Our employee benefits are designed for you, we care about people and we’ve ensured we have a wealth of benefits that focus on your well-being. Within our flexible environment we can offer technically stretching work, a competitive salary and share schemes. Benefits include pension scheme, train season ticket loan (interest-free), free shuttle bus from Hatfield train station and of course, healthy Ocado retail staff discounts.
We also have regular divisional socials, sports clubs not to mention the Ocado Technology Academy for a packed schedule of courses, conferences and events such as discussion sessions, conference briefs and external guest speakers. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, please submit your application below.
Due to the energising nature of Ocado's business, vacancy close dates, when stated, are indicative and may be subject to change so please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please note: If you have applied and been rejected for this role in the last 6 months, or applied and been rejected for a role with a similar skill set, we will not re-evaluate you for this position. After 6 months, we will treat your application as a new one.
Be bold, be unique, be brilliant, be you. We are looking for individuality and we value diversity above gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, disability or union participation. We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to treating all applicants and employees fairly and equally.
Please ensure all adverts go through the Gender Decoder before posting