|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Mott MacDonald we are looking for a Wellbeing Lead to drive positive engagement with our colleagues in the UK on wellbeing and to raise the profile of mental health and wellbeing within the workplace. Our wellbeing lead will promote employee wellbeing and support the development of greater employee resilience and improved work-life balance.
Your role will be to lead the design and delivery of a UK & Europe wellbeing and mental health strategy that is aligned with the Group wellbeing strategy.
You must have a strategic and creative mindset identifying and creating opportunities for wellbeing programmes that best support our employees.
- Experience of working with people with a wide range of mental health and wellbeing needs
- Understanding relevant legislation including the Equality Act, Health & Safety at Work Act, Mental Health Act, and Data Protection Act (GDPR)
- Experience of signposting individuals to the appropriate support organisations
- Ability to present confidently to key stakeholders
- Effective communication and active listening skills
- Experience of working in a Wellbeing or Occupational health role
- Confidence in dealing with individuals at all levels within an organisation including Executive level.
- Ability to design and deliver wellbeing strategy within a large organisation
- Flexibility to travel across UK offices
One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we're helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking. If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to work, click apply to continue with your application.