|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Telegraph Media Group (TMG) are looking for a Senior Content Strategy Partner to join us on a fixed term contract covering parental leave. In this role you will be responsible for the quality of editorial integrated partnerships output to agency and clients, making sure the idea is the best in the market, crafted from the best insight and implemented in the right way to deliver Results that Matter.
- Work closely with the trading team and client specialists within the commercial trading hub on responses to briefs and generating revenue.
- Lead the strategy for growth across the agencies and demonstrating innovative thinking to drive relationships and revenue.
- Collaborate with the wider EIP (Editorial Integrated Partnerships) team on idea generation, proposal writing, and pitch delivery for both maximum commercial gain and content that engages our subscribers.
- Champion best practice with a brilliant reputation internally and externally for pitching the best ideas and being able to deliver.
- Create clear ideas written in a concise manner, with pace, energy, expertise, and where appropriate wit, in order to deliver a positive reader experience.
- Identify the correct use of data insight to enhance the pitch
- Ensuring every idea is legal, (ASA etc), profitable, and can be delivered on brief, on time, and drive results
- Every pitch is presented in the best way possible in order to maximise business
- Build and maintain effective and trusted agency/client relationships to ensure you are the ‘go-to’ person in the market for insight, advice, and great ideas.
- Experience working in a similar organisation (media owner, media agency or creative agency) developing, writing and delivering complex multimedia campaigns
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working across multiple disciplines (editorial, advertising, design)
- Working across multimedia (with a focus on digital)
- Good organisational and time management skills with a flexible approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a good eye for detail
- Equal parental pay and shared parental leave
- Mentoring opportunities and access to a plethora of e-learning and soft skills workshops
- Dynamic working opportunities depending on what works best for you and your Line Manager
- Volunteering opportunities
- Regular health & wellbeing events and access to an onsite Gym, GP, Physio, and Masseuse
The Telegraph’s goal is to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer, hiring solely on merit and business need. We encourage applications regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood and disability. If you require reasonable adjustments in any recruitment process with us, please make us aware.