|Job Type:||Full Time|
Lloyds Banking Group
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose - to Help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. And as the UK's largest retail and commercial bank, we have a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK.
Our brands, our services and our business span every aspect of banking and finance, including some of the biggest names on the UK's high streets. That gives us a big responsibility to support the UK economy, and we have a clear strategy to put customers first - and achieve our vision of becoming the best bank for customers.
Retail - Consumer and Business Banking
Consumer and Business Banking encompasses the teams supporting our current accounts, savings, mortgages and business banking customers. The team also manage all our mortgage intermediaries, shape customer treatment strategy for all customers in financial difficulty, set our Retail-wide Fraud and Financial Crime approach and manage the European Retail businesses.
Collectively, our teams support over 20 million personal customers (across all our brands) and 1m business customers in meeting their short term and long term financial needs. Together, we work to deepen engagement with our customers whilst maintaining commercial success in response to the market as well as economic and regulatory factors.
Sound like your kind of place?
This is a busy, varied and exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to shape the way we support small business customers lending needs at an exceptionally difficult climate.
What you'd be getting involved with..
While you'll have the opportunity to get involved in a wide range of activity, the key focus of the role will be to:
- Review and manage our pricing and proposition in an increasingly competitive market
- Deliver against our lending strategy, ensuring we are meeting customer needs and delivering against financial objectives by providing compelling, customer-focused products and processes including comprehensive end-end ownership of the customer journey
- Own our sales processes during a period of transformation, ensuring we can offer the products and services customers want in their channel of choice both at the point of sale and throughout the lifecycle of the customer product
- Ensure we're delivering against our regulatory objectives and proactively managing our risks
- You may have some line management responsibilities
- You'll have the ability to build strong collaborative relationships
- You'll love to solve problems and challenge the status quo with innovative ideas
- You'll enjoy verbal and written communication
And the skills/background you'd possess..
- Analyse key themes using data from a wide range of sources and identify possible impacts on customers, commercial outcomes or our risk profile
- Identifies and evaluates complex expertise-led solutions against a range of criteria to find the ones that best meet business and customer needs
- Develops and delivers initiatives through the ability to build relationships with and influence a wide variety of stakeholders including Finance, Risk, Legal, Credit & Distribution
- Ability to distil complex information and present in a succinct and clear format through both written and oral presentation
- Grows own capabilities by pursuing and investing in personal development opportunities working within existing development framework
What you'll get in return..
In addition to the salary quoted the position also offers:
- Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Private health cover
- Access to share schemes
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy our dedication to your ongoing personal and professional development. Here, you'll grow as a person and develop your career. As a valued member of our team, we'll support to grow and advance you through excellent training and progression opportunities. Our customers' experience and success starts with yours.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
This role is flexible and any location will be considered.