|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity, and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at J.P. Morgan Chase.
This is an opportunity for a highly-skilled KYC professional to progress their career in a growing and dynamic international organization. The individual will work within Wholesale KYC Operations (WKO) to conduct Specialized Due Diligence (SpDD) and advise on the KYC requirements for Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs). Additionally, the Associate will work in close partnership with front office, on-boarding, GFCC, and checker functions. The WKO Associate will be based in Bournemouth.
- Understand the Corporate and Local Due Diligence standards with respect to the identification of PEPs associated with our direct customers.
- Gather, analyze and coherently summarize pertinent information and potential risks.
- Identify and apply regulatory requirements of the different applicable jurisdictions and internal procedures.
- Draft and advise on PEP SpDD requirements using public and internal sources.
- Ensure KYC is updated properly based upon information sourced.
- Communicate critical elements of SpDD with front office;
- Develop strong partnerships, escalate issues, and eliminate roadblocks; become a trusted advisor to the business
- Proactively highlight and escalate potential issues to management.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in KYC covering global corporate customer types.
- AML/KYC compliance background essential - knowledge of the USA Patriot Act, Bank Secrecy Act, and related local AML regulations.
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership, focus on quality and best practices.
- Excellent analytical and research skills, detail oriented, and an investigative mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Adaptable, flexible, and willing to work in a dynamic environment.