|Location:||Edinburgh, Greater London, West Yorkshire|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
End DateSunday 24 January 2021
Salary Range£29,835 - £33,150
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryThis is an excellent chance to join the Forecasting Modelling team within Impairment and Stress Testing within Chief Operating and Risk Science Office within the Risk Division of Lloyds Banking Group.
You will be contributing to a large team responsible for the development of Capital and Impairment stress testing and forecasting models for a combined credit risk portfolio of c.£380bn of personal lending in the Retail and Consumer Divisions.
Our team is responsible for supporting the wider Risk division to carry out the bank’s prudential requirements such as capital and impairment allocation, capital optimisation and stress testing. We work with data that underpins vital business decisions, and together we make it possible to add customer value, control risk, and help to build a safe, strong bank for our customers.
- Could you help us build models to produce credible, robust and insightful forecasts for internal use and for our regulators?
- Could you help us tell the credit “story”, explaining the complex issues in simple terms?
- Could you add to the development and engagement culture in our team?
We follow a clear set of principles which promote a positive, collaborative and creative culture. You will find we are genuine about equal opportunity and deeply value diversity - all with a culture built around advancing the best in our people.
We are proud of the industry recognition LBG has received this year:
- A Top 5 UK Employer in the Stonewall definitive list of the best employers for LGBT+ people
- A Top 10 UK Employer for Working Families
- A Times Top 50 UK Employer for Women
- Gold Standard winners from the Business Disability Forum
You will be contributing to a large team responsible for the development of Capital and Impairment stress testing and forecasting models for the combined credit risk portfolio of c.£380bn of personal lending in the Retail and Consumer Divisions.
- You will support the development of Capital and Impairment forecasting models and help the technical leadership to shape the strategic vision and short term requirements for the modelling landscape and end to end forecasting framework.
- You will be part of a large team to produce models used for internal and external stress testing and forecasts, supporting the team to provide insightful, high quality analysis which explains customer credit performance and movements.
- You will be using industry-leading and cutting edge automated and analytical techniques, and collaborate across teams to progress wider initiatives.
- You will support the team’s capability to create and embed a very strong and well-documented control framework for developing forecasting models and processes.
- You will build strong relationships with stakeholders, including Group Financial Risk, Product Credit Risk teams and Product and Divisional Finance teams.
- Could you think about forecasting differently - using data to really understand economic and portfolio drivers of credit performance, and deliver on our mission to be the Best Bank for Customers?
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.