|Job Type:||Full Time|
The availability of water, and the provision of adequate sewerage disposal, are vital to meet the ever-growing demands of development, population growth and climate change. We are passionate about providing solutions that help our clients to deliver flood alleviation measures and balance environmental and societal needs. Our highly successful water consultancy business is servicing ever-increasing workloads from the domestic and international markets. As a result, we have exciting opportunities for network modellers with existing industry experience to join our growing team in Glasgow, Edinburgh or Newcastle.
An exciting opportunity for a Wastewater Network Modeller. Qualified candidates should be familiar with InfoWorks ICM, as well GIS packages. We are looking for a driven individual with an interest in wastewater modelling, solution engineering, catchment planning. The ideal candidate would be a graduate or early career professional who wants to progress their career, with a desire to evolve within Mott MacDonald and to develop their technical skills with a view to achieving chartership with an appropriate body.
- Qualified candidates should be familiar with InfoWorks ICM, as well GIS packages (ideally MapInfo).
- Relevant degree qualified
- Experience in spreadsheet data analysis (MS Excel, PowerBI)
- Good communicator and able to enter into technical discussions in a logical and coherent fashion in both oral presentations and written reports, including to non-technical staff and clients
- Any programming skills in languages such as VBA or Python would be advantageous