|Job Type:||Full Time|
Partner Technical Architect – Power Platform
Are you a problem solver? Do you enjoy collaborating with others to make companies more successful by applying technology? Do you have a passion for productivity solutions? If so, then we have the job for you. We are looking for someone with a passion for technology solutions and partnership to join the Microsoft UK Partner team.
The goal of the Partner Technical Architect is to drive long-term revenue, accelerate cloud consumption and digital transformation through a set of practices leading to industry aligned Business Applications co-sell within the Dynamics and Power Platform solution set. The Partner Technical Architect represents Microsoft to the channel, communicates our technology strategy, sells our vision and brings partners along on the digital transformation journey in conjunction with the Partner Build With team.
As a Partner Technical Architect in the team you will own the technical engagement with key partners focusing on business, reference & solution architecture(s) for Business Applications using the Power Platform solution sets. You’re expected to build solution and technical expertise in order to drive our high priority initiatives in collaboration with teams across Microsoft and partners. This requires both deep technical skills and commercial acumen as the Partner Technical Architect will frequently take an engagement from an introductory discussion through to a successful sales conclusion.
To thrive as a Partner Technical Architect you will need to build and deepen technical skills as well as collaborate with some of the brightest and most diverse minds you will find. Your constant thirst to learn, grow and take risks will make you successful. Critically, you’ll be able to connect the dots between different technologies and the various parts of our business to scale the impact you have. Above all you’ll need to be inspired and inspire others by the potential of technology and the impact you have.
- Enable the partner to identify technology opportunities that enable and/or support the creation of differentiated offers in the market. Enable the partner to define the delivery and operational models, including adoption services and activities.
- Develop and drive partner plans for Power Platform usage and revenue
- Jointly develop technical transformation plans with all key partnerships
- Enable the partner to be successful during pre-sales activities which includes delivery of Demonstrations, RFP Responses, Proposal preparation, Proof Of Concepts (POC), Pilots as well as technical blocker and objection removal
- Develop and manage high quality technical engagement plans
- Deliver technical workshops, developing technical aspects of key scenarios defined in the technology roadmap
- Enable and teach the partner to perform and deliver Architecture Design Sessions
- Provide guidance for completing technical competency qualifications
- Drive automation of the partner solution enabling reduction of costs and increasing repeatability
- Engage with decision makers to influence their technology choices
- Build and deliver presentations and webinars about Microsoft’s business application & cloud technology platform
- Establish strong relationships across internal and external teams
- Support large events such as Trade Shows and be equally comfortable with booth duty or presenting on behalf of Microsoft/Partner.
- Able to assess gaps in the knowledge of Microsoft Partners and then leverage material from others or create content to fill these.
- Confident in delivering one to many training events to increase the skills and knowledge across the wider Partner landscape.
The role is based in the United Kingdom, you will need to spend some time at our Reading & London offices, at events in other locations and to meet companies (particularly partners). We embrace flexible working as a core principle of reinventing productivity, and you’ll be welcome to work from home, our offices around the country, customer sites or your favourite coffee shop next to the gym – wherever is best for you to get your job done.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.