|Job Type:||Full Time|
JP Morgan Chase operates in over 100 markets serving millions of customers, business, and clients (corporate, institutional, and government). It holds $18 trillion of assets under custody and manages $393 billion in deposits every day. As a member of the Application Data Protection team you will build trust with our customers to innovate and develop next generation solutions to protect our systems and data across the business. You will design and engineer software that will enable our business to meet the changing security standards while setting the strategic direction for how to support the business long term. To be successful you will need to connect with a global network of technologists from around the world to apply your skills to solve mission critical problems while embracing new technologies and methodologies. Along the way you will develop skills with a wide range of technologies including distributed systems, cloud infrastructure, and cybersecurity concepts and methodologies (encryption, tokenization, masking, and other data protection techniques).
The world of cybersecurity involves adapting to a constantly changing world; as part of this team you will be thinking both how to solve problems in the now and also for the next generation of threats. JP Morgan Chase invests $9.5B+ annually in technology and you would be one of 40k+ technologists who innovate in how the firm builds initiatives like big data, machine learning, and mobile/cloud development. We want people like yourself to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Experience developing with Java
- Knowledge and experience designing and building large scale and high availability systems
- Experience utilizing operational tools and monitoring solutions that ensure the health and security of our services.
- Strong experience developing enterprise software or Masters’ degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree)
Experience in one or more of the following preferred:
- Working knowledge of Spring Framework (Core, Boot, MVC)
- Working knowledge of RDBMS and NOSQL technologies
- Working within an agile development methodology (Kanban, Scrum, etc.)
- Experience with continuous delivery and deployment.
- Experience assessing of data protection approaches, requirements, and activities
- Understanding of cryptography, masking, tokenization or other data protection technologies and their impact to the application
- Knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques, including penetration testing and the development of exploits
- Experience developing software using continuous integration/deployment pipeline that includes vendor solutions
- Experience in next generation platforms such as cloud, PaaS, mobile, and Big Data
Your expertise in cyber, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our Cybersecurity team. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you’ll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.