|Job Type:||Full Time|
The QR Equities group is looking for a quant for the Equity Delta One business. The broad objective is to drive and implement the automation and optimization of the trading desks operations, including client trade pricing and hedging, managing risk and electronic execution and market making. This should make extensive use of data and quantitative techniques, including machine learning.
A successful candidate will be business driven, have a deep expertise of quant trading in equity cash, Futures and ETFs markets, strong knowledge of statistical methods, risk and alpha modelling, deep expertise in programming languages (python, KDB, java), as well as excellent communication skills.
- Work alongside ETF trading desk to build trading algorithms, analytics and processes that automate workflows and optimize trading and execution quantitatively
- Build data-driven trading algorithms for quoting and hedging client trades and managing positions to systemise decision making and enhance executions. Digest and organize data to identify inputs into trading models.
- Build electronic strategies for “basis” trading and market making across cash instruments, Futures and ETFs. Optimize trading with high to low frequency alpha trading signals
- Contribute from idea generation to production implementation: perform research, design prototype, implement analytics and trading algorithms to manage client flow and risk inventory, support their daily usage and analyse their performance
Qualifications and Relevant skills:
- Strong graduate degree (MS or PhD) in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science...)
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong attention to details, able to take the lead on projects, and passion for spreading a culture of change towards data-driven decision making
- Extensive experience (more than 3 years) of algorithmic trading of equity cash, Futures and ETFs, and more generally of Delta One business
- Strong expertise in high to low frequency alpha research, portfolio risk modelling and optimization, market impact, market microstructure. Working knowledge of statistics and machine learning in financial industry
- Strong programming in Python, KDB, C++, Java. Ability to handle and analyse complex, large scale, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Experience working with equity high frequency market data and back testing. Knowledge of standard equity datasets: fundamentals, news…
- Business driven, excellent communication, deep interest in the Delta One business, electronic trading and automation