|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a Reliability Centred Maintenance Engineer to join our team!
As a Reliability Centred Maintenance Engineer you will be using the Infor Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system to maximise its potential and effect a change in maintenance ethos and approach to increase asset availability, reduce downtime and maintenance costs, whilst maintaining all regulatory requirements.
This will also involve the development of EAM to optimise its use in standardising work packages across the business, maintaining the engineering and maintenance aspects of the system and working with the project team responsible for rolling out Infor EAM.
Some travel in the UK and weekend working may be required. You can be based anywhere in the UK
- Development of Infor EAM (following training on the system) to optimise engineering and maintenance processes.
- Use of EAM to conduct RCM analysis and provide evidence and recommendations for improved engineering performance.
- Using EAM data, conduct analysis of failure mode trends to a granular level sufficient for decisions to be made on improvement measures.
- Creation of Standard Work Orders within EAM to streamline and standardise repair processes, involving the collation of procedures, parts and codification of engineering tasks across the range of chassis types in the fleet.
- Development of reports and key performance indicators alongside system SMEs.
- Conducting maintenance of the system for business as usual activities ensuring that corporate and regulatory compliance is maintained at all times including working with the project team as required.
- Provide subject matter expert support to the engineering end users, working with the EAM support team and escalating issues that cannot be resolved.
- Communicating and interacting with end users to fully understand and resolve issues, delivering additional system training where required and explaining the fundamentals of EAM.
Skills Experience & Qualifications
- Have a strong engineering background that can be applied to understand how procedures are converted to workflows and interact within the business rules applied on a digital system.
- Have demonstrable RCM experience on a digital asset management platform.
- Strong understanding and experience using failure mode and root cause statistical analysis methods such as SPC/Weibull.
- Experience working in an industry governed by defined regulations.
- Be IT literate and fully conversant with Microsoft packages in particular Excel.
- An extremely high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Methodical and logical approach to tasks, comfortable working to deadlines.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- The ability to function well independently and as part of a team.
- Comfortable and confident in speaking to a range of employee roles to impart knowledge and gain information as required.
- Infor EAM training will be provided.
One of the UK's largest bus operators, our team of 17,000 Journey Makers helps 1.6 million customers every single day to get to where they want to go. Working for First UK Bus you'll find your role varied, rewarding and satisfying. You'll work alongside our great team who all pull together to do a brilliant job - no two days are ever the same.
Interested? Click on apply and complete an application form!
FirstGroup plc welcomes applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. We aspire to be a diverse and inclusive organisation because we believe that diversity brings benefits for our customers, communities and our people. Valuing our differences and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience helps us develop new services, open up new markets and broaden our customer base.