|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a Data Support (Inventory/Logistics) to join our team!
As Data Support (Inventory/Logistics) you will be the support to the Inventory/Logistics side of the EAM (Enterprise Asset Management System) rollout, by extracting data from SAP R3 and Business Warehouse, detecting and correcting or removing corrupt or inaccurate records, presenting this for validation and upload to Infor EAM.
You will provide initial remote end user support to the Inventory/Logistics group.
- The successful candidate can be based anywhere in the UK
- There may be a requirement to work occasional weekends and some travel within the UK.
- We are looking for the successful candidate to start in February.
- This is a 9-month fixed term contract
- Work alongside the Infor EAM project team to develop the Inventory and Logistics Workstream as required.
- Identify incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate or irrelevant parts of data and then replace, modify or delete as appropriate.
- Prepare multiple upload templates for validation and then upload to EAM.
- Provide initial customer support to the Inventory/Logistics user group and escalating issues that cannot be resolved to the Inventory and Logistics Manager.
- Track and record all inter-company movements of materials between SAP R3 and Infor EAM
- Supporting elements of business as usual activities as required.
Skills Experience & Qualifications
- Have an understanding of routine stores transactions
- IT literate and fully conversant with Microsoft packages especially Excel.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Methodical and logical approach to tasks, comfortable with working to deadlines.
- The ability to function well independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in delivering support, and with an understanding of SAP R3, Business Warehouse or Infor EAM would be an advantage.
One of the UK's largest bus operators, our team of 17,000 Journey Makers helps 1.6 million customers every single day to get to where they want to go. Working for First UK Bus you'll find your role varied, rewarding and satisfying. You'll work alongside our great team who all pull together to do a brilliant job - no two days are ever the same.
Interested? Click on apply and complete an application form!
FirstGroup plc welcomes applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. We aspire to be a diverse and inclusive organisation because we believe that diversity brings benefits for our customers, communities and our people. Valuing our differences and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience helps us develop new services, open up new markets and broaden our customer base.