|Job Type:||Full Time|
Safety Administrator (Maternity Cover)
An opportunity has arisen within the Health, Safety and Environment department for a Safety Administrator to cover a period of maternity leave. The successful candidate will offer full administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the department as a whole on a temporary basis to cover a period of Maternity Leave.
- Ensure that the Safety Department runs smoothly and efficiently at all times and presents a professional image to all internal and external contacts.
- Act as a ‘first point of contact’ for the Safety Department
- Assist with the preparation of the ICRM for Safety and the ESG for Environment, collating and presenting data.
- To administer Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work and Accident Reporting Systems, Contractor Safety Induction System and Environment Management system
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documentation contributing to the technical content as needed.
- Undertake research and collect data to prepare reports and other documents, filing and retrieving documents and reference materials as required in an effective, accurate and compliant manner.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings, witness interviews and events, record, transcribe and distribute meeting minutes checking that they are legally and technically correct.
- Monitor, screen, distribute or respond to incoming emails and correspondence making sure that the response is timely and effective.
- Liaise with internal colleagues at all levels.
- Support the management of the departmental budget; monitor the payment of invoices, expenses and other financial processes.
- Maintain the strictest standards of confidentiality and security of conversations, documentation and files at all times.
Who are we looking for?
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential for use internally at all levels, as well as with other divisions across HPUK and within the HPH Group and external customers, suppliers and contractors
- Proficient in MS Office including Word and Excel
Hutchison Ports is committed to creating and developing an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified applicants and encourage discussion about flexible working opportunities. We offer a supportive, community environment and have recently been awarded Chartered status by Women In Maritime. We have our own Women’s Network, offer leadership, mentoring and role specific training.
Please apply via the Port-al where you will be required to upload your CV.