|Job Type:||Full Time|
GoCardless is on a mission to take the pain out of getting paid, so our customers can focus on what they do best. With the world shifting to a Subscription Economy, GoCardless is powering recurring payments across the globe via our world-first payments network. We’ve cut out the intermediaries by linking together direct debit schemes from around the world to create a simple way of pulling payments directly from customers’ bank accounts.
We process more than $15bn a year, for over 50,000 businesses in more than 30 countries, and we’re growing fast. Our API powers recurring payments for companies like Survey Monkey, Bulb and the Financial Times. It also enables partners including Xero, Quickbooks and Sage to help small businesses to save countless hours spent chasing customers for payments.
You will be joining our Solutions Engineering team as a Proposal Writer specialist who is the primary lead in our RFx process. You will help qualify, shape and support new business acquisition by owning the RFx process on our most exciting opportunities whilst working alongside our Sales, Partnerships, Business Development, Product and Legal teams.
- Driving the end-to-end RFx process including qualification, planning a response structure, researching, editing and submission of the RFx response for the agreed deadline.
- Coordination with your internal stakeholders and subject matter experts in the organisation for their input throughout this process.
- Serving as a central point of contact on assigned RFx tasks and monitoring the progress by organising status meetings.
- Building the right approach, resources and tools to speed up the RFx process in the organisation.
- Tracking the win-rate metrics for the submitted RFx responses and improving the existing processes to write winning RFx responses.
- Providing input to the Product and Product Marketing teams with the market knowledge gathered from the RFx content.
- Capturing and making available in a structured way, market data that can be used to streamline future response mechanics.
- Sourcing and managing automation tools to help drive efficiency and consistency of response.
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven proposal writing experience within a software company, (SaaS experience would be desirable, not essential)
- Good working functional knowledge of enterprise software solutions preferred, e.g. ERP, CRM, Billing
- High proficiency in written & verbal communication
- A willingness to work collaboratively across all areas of the business and be passionate about GoCardless’ continued growth
GoCardless embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
We offer a varied package of flexible working and benefit policies. From flexible working hours and working from home arrangements, through to enhanced parental leave, pension packages and equity. GoCardless has a very family and work life balance orientated environment. Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we embrace diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, everyone at GoCardless has shifted to remote working since mid-March and will continue to work remotely until the end of the year. We are committed to support all employees during this time and continue to monitor the situation closely. Some of the actions we’ve taken to support the wellbeing of our employees as we transitioned to and continue working in a remote set-up are: subsidised home office equipment, remote workstation assessments, and remote wellbeing and social activities to stay in touch.