Last updated an hour ago
Role Title: Digital Messaging Conversion Analyst - 12month Fixed Term Period
Business: Retail Banking and Wealth Management
New or Existing Role- New
- Drive Hypothesis generation, AB testing implementation, configuration and management, as well as onsite and offsite acquisition campaign improvements (paid and owned media) across all HSBC Digital Message experience and Sales (DMES) channels for the Regional Performance & Acquisition Team in order to maximise revenue generation and business growth.
- Responsibilities include owning and driving acquisition and optimisation requirements for DMES (Content, Messaging Acquisition); working with local market and DMES Squad with testing and hypothesis generation as required; work closely with Local Market DMES and local analytic teams to drive e2e optimisation activities and acquisition performance.
Impact on the Business:
- The role sits within the Acquisition & Conversion team and other DMES regional teams who are driving digital performance for DMES Markets as well as differentiated experience for HSBC customers
- HSBC is and has invested heavily in Digital capabilities in many areas of the business, there is a growing need to increase the number of specialists we have to develop digital analytics capabilities to compliment these investmentsThe role holder is responsible for delivering high quality data driven insights for our DMES regional teams so they may drive digital performance for our EMEA markets and differentiated experience for our customers Support and engage with cross-functional and market teamsThe nature of the role may require some travel from time to time and flexibility in daily schedule to allow for regular interaction with team members and stakeholders from all regions.
- Works closely with DMES EMEA regional squad teams as well as local DMES teams.
- The jobholder will interact with multiple WPB teams at Global, Regional and Country level in order to support the most efficient & effective delivery of reporting, analysis and insight to our DaaC teams.