|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a Druck NPI Project Manager working within the PMO organisation, you will be responsible for driving and coordinating a portfolio of new product designs and have overall responsibility for the schedule, scope and budget of the projects across all functions including technology, production and associated support functions. In addition, the Project Manager will have influence in the working practices of the Project Management Office offering the right candidate the opportunity to drive change and execute their own strategy and vision within a demanding environment.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
- A strong leader who can influence change and meet project deadlines whilst operating in a matrix environment.
- Drive project accountability throughout the business.
- Lead tollgate reviews reporting to senior management.
- Lead cross-functional project teams throughout the entire Project Life Cycle (PLC) in accordance with the Druck stage gate process.
- Management of project team resource and capability across international locations
- Understands scheduling and the CP method, able to create a working master schedule.
- Able to generate resource plans to deliver project schedule.
- Understands the use and benefits of breakdown structures (WBS, PBS and CBS).
- Able to assess project financial benefits through use of payback, NPV and IRR methods.
- Provide formal project appraisal on a regular basis to the management team against clear project Key Progress Indicators (quality, cost and schedule).
- Able to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Can operate whilst under pressure and remain focused on project objectives.
- Is flexible to meeting demands of the business.
- Confidence to challenge the project team members and functional managers on performance and meeting targets.
- Demonstrable project management experience.
- Undertaken formal project management training.
- Demonstrable impact in leading and influencing cross-functional teams.
- HND / Bachelors in a technical discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Six Sigma trained
* Member of professional project management institute APM / PMI
* Experience of Agile project management
* Ability to comprehend engineering specifications and drawings
* Configuration and design change management.
* Product certification processes and relevant quality standards.
* Knowledge of EMC testing and CE qualification.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.