|Location:||Remote - UK/EU only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft continues to invest over $1B per year in cybersecurity and research, to provide its customers with solutions that integrate across the ecosystem by connecting all of your identities, endpoints, apps, emails, docs and clouds to help you close critical gaps in coverage, reduce risk, and save costs with a streamlined security portfolio.
As we continue to grow as a Security Specialist organization, we are hiring enterprise sales managers to lead a team of Enterprise Security sales professionals to achieve/exceed quarterly and full year targets and ensure that our customers realise the value of our Security offerings. We are looking for inspirational leaders to join a team of Cybersecurity Professionals working across industries.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion and provide resources and support to everyone on our team.
- Develops a high-performing team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and by preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization.
- Coaches Seller’s with a "challenger mentality" by prompting Seller’s to engage early and lead with new insights on how to grow the customers’ business.
- Develops and leads a successful Enterprise Security sales team which overachieves their quota every quarter and executes high quality sales discipline according to both revenue and business objectives.
- Effectively collaborates across a highly-matrixed field sales organization drive for superior results.
- Leads from the front, personally engaging at CXO level to support and coach teams on opportunity discovery and acceleration
- Leads sellers to drive end-to-end business solutions (drive solution area thinking and behaviors), increasing customer and partner satisfaction and average deal sizes YoY.
- Provides value to customers through bringing insights on digital transformation and industry trends
- Clearly articulates the value of both first party and third party cloud based industry solutions, leveraging our Independent Software Vendor(ISV) and System Integrator(SI) partner network.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Extensive track record of successful sales leadership, including outstanding sales achievement and deal making.
- Strong ability to coach sales teams and lead through both direct and indirect influence.
- Strong track record of delivering successes & supporting your teams to give them the best environment for them to thrive in
- Depth Knowledge of Enterprise sales processes and a strong track record of cross company collaboration.
- Experience of working with product groups and other Corporate teams to drive Digital Transformation deals.
- Track record of attracting and retaining strong security talent.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise selling to senior business leaders, specifically CISO, by aligning & reinforcing the value of cybersecurity solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria.
- Strong knowledge of the Enterprise Security space, with ability to discuss industry trends and security topics outside of Microsoft technologies.
- 10+ years relevant experience in Enterprise Security sales.
- 5 + years Sales Management experience in Enterprise sales.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Business Management or Industry related discipline.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.