|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Please note: We're all currently working remotely due to Covid-19. We hope to be back in the office in the new year.
We have an exciting opportunity for an expert PowerPoint Designer to join Design Studio’s Bid & Presentation team.
You will create presentations and proposals for top-tier clients, as well as engaging and strategic marketing materials. The right candidate will have a proven track record in creating high end PowerPoint presentations and templates, with a strong portfolio. You will be excited about pushing PA’s brand forward and helping PA to win work from brilliantly designed proposals.
As a team we:
- Are PA’s in-house design agency for strategically-focused, creative projects, sold work and bid support
- Are experts in PA’s brand and the creators of PA’s visual identity
- Provide clients with professionally finished, creatively designed, high end proposals, presentations and reports (MS PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite)
- Translate complex ideas and data into a logical and visually engaging formats
- Design creative, compelling, and professional presentations and reports within corporate guidelines to tight deadlines, promoting best practice and consistency.
- End to end project management, from client brief, to translating initial ideas into engaging and informative visuals
- Create bespoke PowerPoint templates based on the creative approach to a bid
- Design beautiful rich pictures that sell PA’s expertise and services
- Create original graphic content (where applicable) for presentations for a wide variety of external and internal audiences
- Format and tidy existing presentations/proposals/marketing materials ensuring they are ‘on brand’
- Be a brand guardian for PA, by having a comprehensive understanding of our brand guidelines
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients.
What we're looking for
- Expert in MS PowerPoint (PC)
- Strong knowledge of Adobe CS (Illustrator, In Design and Photoshop) (PC)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (PC)
- Experience in creating design concepts and template for bids and client presentations
- Experience in creating interactive and animated presentations is desirable
- Excellent personal organisation and time management skills to prioritise often conflicting and demanding workloads
- Good visualising and layout skills essential, both print and online
- Proactive nature; able to use initiative, flexibility and provide solutions to problems
- Confident in making own decisions, but also not afraid to ask if unsure
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Enjoys working on bid and presentation material
- Ability to illustrate, or confident in manipulating stock illustrations for infographics/rich pictures
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- An awareness and interest in current trends and techniques in design
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Able to establish rapport and trust of staff, managers and internal and external clients
- A good team player, willing to ask for, and provide help to other members of the design team, can-do attitude
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org