|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you have a passion for gaming and the future of entertainment? Are you excited about the technology that drives innovation in the digital entertainment space? Do you want to work on multiple products that entertain millions of people across the globe on any given day? If so, Xbox Game Studios is seeking a highly motivated and qualified Senior Program Manager to partner with our studios and drive strategic central projects.
We are seeking a candidate that thrives on a challenge and can maintain composure while helping deliver products to market in a fast paced and exciting environment. We are looking for an execution-oriented program manager who will act as a champion for Xbox Game Studios, providing developer education, technical support, and cultivating our developer community. Desirable candidates will have strong technical and collaboration skills in either game platform and/or game production experience and will work across organizational boundaries in support of the broader Xbox Game Studios organization.
- Drive vision and strategy for key cross studios projects
- Act as super connector enabling Xbox Game Studios development teams by influencing partner groups across the org - especially in the areas of platform, services, and store integration
- Collaborate with key partners across the larger Xbox/MS organizations
- Act as ‘common voice’ for Xbox Game Studios with platform, services, and store partners
- Milestone planning, execution, and evaluation
- Proactive risk management and mitigation
- Create, update, and present status and information to the Studios and Platform Leadership teams
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 5 year’s production experience in either a PM or Developer role on game platform or console/pc game products
- Production experience with a variety of project management methodologies (Scrum, Agile, Waterfall etc.)
- Has shipped a minimum of 3 game platform or console/pc game products
- Experience shipping AAA quality games
- Has experience managing development projects from concept all the way through to ship
- Strong project management leadership experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.