|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're motivated by a clear purpose - to Help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
We're seeing the unprecedented changes in the banking sector brought about by shifts in technology, our customers' changing preferences and the evolving and regulatory environment. So we're adapting, innovating and responding at pace to ensure we can continue become the best bank for customers.
Insurance and Wealth helps personal and business customers with their long-term protection, retirement, and investment needs. We support around 10 million customers with assets under administration of £155 billion and annuity payments in retirement of over £1 billion every year.
As an Account Manager within Holistic Advice, you'll look after a panel of client accounts with varying needs in the IFA market. You'll have to engage with these accounts regularly to discover their individual needs and then offer solutions through Scottish Widows. Being phone based, you'll use face to face meeting methods such as WebEx and Teams to form meaningful relationships. By building trusted relationships with these accounts, you'll be able to support them in the use of Scottish Widows Pensions (personal/corporate), protection and annuity products.
OUR IDEAL ACCOUNT MANAGER, HOLISTIC ADVICE WILL:
- Handle client and customer relationships by using client systems and protocols
- Personally, meet IFA needs related to standard products and services
- Work towards predetermined targets and customer service standards (e.g. productivity targets, turnaround times, etc.)
- Work independently to collate and analyse data using pre-determined tools, methods, and formats
- Closely monitor progress and reports variances to more senior colleagues while working within established finance systems
- Develop personal capabilities through growing own skills and using existing formal and informal training opportunities, whilst coaching others as the need arises
- Investigates questions related to existing programmes, processes, and procedures
TO DELIVER THIS ROLE EFFECTIVELY, YOU'LL NEED:
- To build and maintain excellent relationships with customers and colleagues
- Enjoy working to targets, in the fast paced and constantly evolving world of the intermediary advice market
- An ability to engage with others easily through excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Level 4 Diploma would be desirable however we'll support you to complete this as part of the job role
This role provides the opportunity to develop personally, work flexibly and collaboratively with a results-oriented team, to help us transform our colleague experience and bring to life the Group's vision of being the Best Bank for Customers & colleagues.
We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Together we make it possible.