Last updated an hour ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
This PM role is part of the EMEA Digital Solutions Team:
- The team is developing, rolling out & supporting the new me@jpmc which is the next step in fulfilling JPMorgan Chase’s vision of creating a single integrated Workforce Management Platform & includes the implementation of Oracle's cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) System as well as consolidating other applications onto the targeted solution.
- The team’s goal is to simplify, personalise & digitise the employee experience from recruit to retire. To achieve this, the team is looking to transform the employee & manager experience, advance people analytics insights & simplify both the people processes & associated technology infrastructure.
- The new workforce management platform impacts employees globally & the journey is both challenging and rewarding.
- Ability to work with & influence key regional & HCM Product stakeholders / subject matter experts to define the regional roadmap for EMEA, looking at existing as well as new functionality, & ensure that recommended products & process changes are reviewed & prioritised in a timely manner.
- Drive the analysis, design & documentation of approved system implementations, working with the relevant tech teams in order to break out the projects into logical sprints of workable activity.
- Work with other regional project team members to manage the wider project deliverables
- monitor projects on an ongoing basis, utilising appropriate tools, update documentation as required, report status regularly to the project lead
- evaluate progress & quality
- communicate progress to global & regional partners & stakeholders
- manage issue resolution, escalations & take corrective action as necessary
- You will manage your individual workload & work of the virtual project & scrum teams to deliver to agreed product development milestones; act as an owner, providing support & a review / escalation point.
Key Experience & Qualifications:
- We are looking for a candidate with sound knowledge of project & program management in various disciplines (with ideally a focus on HR), or an experienced professional in the broader Technology & Operations space with project management background.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Project management and / or operations experience, preferably in the Financial Services industry. Strong project management skills e.g. analysis, planning, reporting & escalation.
- Experience in Agile development & implemetations.
- Experience in implementing & managing medium to large scale projects in a virtual environment.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal & written) with the ability to lead, negotiate & influence in order to gain mutual agreement as required.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Strong sense of thinking out of the box - "do what it takes to get the job done" attitude.
- High degree of self-organisation in order to manage multiple tasks, adapt to changing demands & work independently as part of a small high impact team.