|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
You will be leading a high performing team of software engineers building a variety of cutting edge, cloud native, business-critical projects at the forefront of application development. You will be working with a larger global team to help architect, develop and re-engineer applications to fully leverage architecture blueprints and security standards. You will be partnering with business and technology stakeholders to deliver products that go beyond customer expectations.
- Strong development background in Java, Springboot, RDBMS (Oracle), UI frameworks(Angular), RESTful APIs
- Experience with CI/CD toolsets, standard IDEs
- Experience with Agile, Test driven development
- In-depth knowledge of various software architecture solution patterns
- Candidate must have team management and stakeholder management experience in a large and diverse organization
- A strong team player with excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Self-learner focused on quality and delivery
- No-SQL DB experience a plus
- Cloud computing and micro services experience a plus