|Job Type:||Full Time|
In this role you will be part of the SCO project support team and the m2 joint venture management support team.
The principal aim of this team is to support the delivery of technical consultant services to the m2 joint venture, and to support the management reporting functions within the joint venture.
Project Controls Support (SCO Account)
Your principal accountabilities will range depending on the services required by individual projects, project managers and commercial officers in the SCO Account. These may typically include:
- Document control; managing and maintaining document registers, commercial change registers, including supporting the integration of cost, resourcing, risk, programme management;
- Uploading project data in Connect Projects
- Uploading and downloading documents from the client's contracts system (Unifier).
Business Support (m2 Joint Venture)
Your principal accountabilities will range depending on the services required by individual projects, project managers and commercial officers in the m2 JV. These may typically include:
- Providing data analysis and outputs to meet internal and client reporting requirements including producing dashboards using a business intelligence product;
- Rationalising reporting, data capture and data management to provide meaningful information that will increase efficiency
- Gathering data from existing systems, process and internal workings of our business;
- Developing and providing consolidated reports/dashboards with that data and identify improvements and assist the business to deliver smarter solutions;
- Supporting or preparing Weekly/ Monthly dashboards, updates and reports
- Supervising a small team for the forecasting of future project costs and progress evaluations for our joint venture partner in our financial system Connect Projects
- Liaison with our JV partner to provide financial data upon their request
- PC literacy - Microsoft tools - SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, and Outlook.
- PC literacy - Microsoft Office suite including and particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- PC literacy - Microsoft Windows 10 general functionality
- Communication skills - written (email etiquette and effective writing) and oral (Teams)
- Planning work and meeting deadlines
- Understanding commercial words and terms such as "actual" and "budgeted costs", "fees", "billings" and "profit"; "work in progress (WIP)", variances.
- Microsoft PowerBI
Minimum educational skills
- SQA Higher Grade Mathematics Pass at B or equivalent
- SQA National 5 or Standard Grade English or English and Communication, Pass at B or equivalent