|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a project manager, you will: Lead a variety of data or regulatory driven projects to achieve operational excellence for client account data. This will include:
- Identifying root causes of data quality issues
- Establishing tactical reconciliations and remediation
- Driving operational excellence, and systemic data quality solution
As an Account Data Governance team member, you will: Project Manage and work on a variety of data driven projects to improve data quality in Client Account Services (CAS) organisation. In this role you will be required to:
- Manage the full project lifecycle from initiation to delivery in a controlled and organised manner.
- Engage with and manage a variety of stakeholders across the CIB and Custody business to drive the Data Quality agenda and projects you are managing.
- Work with technology partners to develop automated solutions, which reduce risk and manual processing, especially with regard to data provision and reconciliation.
- Support the strategic development of consistent and clear data lineage, providing data visualisation services to CAS project team and CAS operations.
- Provide support and training to operational teams so that they clearly understand data analysis, reconciliations, MIS and impact on their day to day role.
- Where necessary support any historical account remediation that may be required to existing account structures to ensure 100% data quality.
- Develop and productionise a standard suite of reconciliations and reporting of critical data elements (CDE’s) as defined by the business.
- Complete account level data analysis and help to drive operational changes and improvements to account opening / closing procedures and controls.
- Case and query management of data discrepancies, including resolution and co-ordination with processing teams to ensure adherence to business rules.
Skills required are intermediate to advanced:
- Project or workstream management experience
- Investigation & problem solving
- Strong communication skills are essential both written and verbal
- Organizational, analytical and problem resolution skills
- Robust data analysis and data visualisation skills
- Excel and/or MS Access
- Tableau or Alteryx
- Understanding of a regulatory environment within Financial Services sector