|Job Type:||Full Time|
Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because…
The EMEA Marketing Operations team is growing!
Marketing Operations is the backbone of the Marketing team at Okta. The Marketing Operations Specialist is a newly created role to support Okta’s rapidly growing Marketing organisation by ensuring we effectively and efficiently use the available marketing tools, processes, and reports. In addition, the role will support system setups and new tool roll-outs, working closely with other members of the EMEA Marketing operations team.
You’ll have a strong understanding of marketing best practices and pipeline analytics reporting, as well as hands-on experience with the technologies and data used to bring marketing campaigns to life. We’re seeking someone who is eager to learn and grow at a fast-paced, high-growth company. This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated and analytical individual to progress their career in marketing operations.
As the EMEA Marketing Operations Specialist at Okta you will have responsibilities that cover:
- Collaborating with stakeholders to ensure timely campaign build and execution
- Tracking campaign progress and generating reports for stakeholders
- Managing operational requests from the team
- Monitoring campaign governance and documentation
- Tracking tools and process issues
- Supporting systems and process training
- Monitoring budget spend against targets
- Managing budget reviews with marketing colleagues
- Building relationships with FP&A and Procurement Team
- Maintaining our EMEA marketing wiki
- Managing EMEA marketing campaign content library
- Building dashboards and reports that can be utilised by technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Supporting ad-hoc reporting and analytics requests
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- At least 3 years previous experience in marketing operations or a similar operations role
- A passion for data, technology/systems, reporting and operational excellence
- Great organisational skills and a focus for detail
- Advanced Excel, data modelling and analysis skills
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation and CRM systems (Marketo & Salesforce)
- Energetic and personable, with demonstrated ability to collaborate and build consensus
- Good verbal and written communication
- Exposure to workflow tools, such as Asana
- Familiarity with Tableau (or other similar reporting tools)
You might also have:
- Project management accreditation
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Apply now to continue the conversation and speak with one of our recruiters.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.