|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
The mission of the One Commercial Partner (OCP) organization is to accelerate Microsoft’s growth through its extensive and vibrant ecosystem of managed and unmanaged partners, while also guiding the definition of and establishing excellence in execution across the global OCP teams. To do this, OCP focuses its efforts around four core motions: Build-with, Technical, Go To Market (GTM), and Partner Co-sell.
The Partner Development Manager is responsible for the 360 degree business relationship by partner type (System Integrators, ISV’s and/or Services companies) that sell, service and support Microsoft’s three cloud solutions. The PDM is the pivotal role in the relationships Microsoft builds with partner companies. They are responsible for engaging at the very highest level of executives building trust by sharing insights about how companies can capitalize on market opportunities by partnering with Microsoft. PDMs lead the building of joint business plans defining solutions portfolio, Go-To-Market, sales and marketing strategies, driving implementation of all aspects of the strategy by orchestrating relationships between the partners technical, sales and marketing teams and Microsoft’s to ensure excellence in execution of the strategy and achieving partnership growth goals and sales targets.
- Deep understanding of digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, capabilities and solutions that generate partner growth and innovation.
- Experience in core sales experience, partner channel development, sales, business development, alliance management in the technology industry
- Deep strategic advisor and executive relationship management experience driving sales with partners in commercial businesses.
- Strong experience of managing virtual teams across functions and geographies:
- Strong influence and orchestrator skills helping align Microsoft and partner resources to drive solutions that support customer needs.
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort
- Challenger mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through
- Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.