|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you a passionate solution architect who wants to help shape the future with Mixed Reality? Do you have a strong background in IT, security and infrastructure? We’re looking for someone like you!
As part of Microsoft Consulting Services, our team solves real-world customer problems with mixed reality. We deliver value to our customers every day across devices (HoloLens, VR Headsets, phones, and tablets), industries (Public Sector, Construction, Manufacturing, Field Service, Aerospace, Communications, Healthcare, Fintech), and through the open source community.
We are a global team. We design, build, learn, share, solve real challenges, and have fun doing it. We’re looking for an experienced infrastructure architect to join us in crafting these unique business solutions, while shaping the future possibilities in Mixed Reality.
- Consult and deliver excellence with our customers as part of a Mixed Reality Microsoft Consulting Services engagement
- Collaborate with business development and delivery team to scope compelling Mixed Reality solutions for our customers, and drive these from Pre-Sales, to PoC/Pilot, through to scale deployments.
- Develop best practices in device management, security, and IT infrastructure
- Train on best practices in Mixed Reality hardware deployment and management
- Align and scale through the Modern Work Domain, and other internal stakeholders
- Support the development of the Mixed Reality Services portfolio offerings to drive growth and customer success
- 3-5+ years of solution architecture experience across the Microsoft Cloud portfolio
- Demonstrated expertise in the following areas:
- MDM solutions, particularly Intune
- Azure Active Directory identity authentication and authorization
- Microsoft 365 Administration
- Dynamics 365 Configuration (Specifically around Remote Assist and Guides)
- Microsoft HoloLens configuration and deployment into enterprise environments
- Excellent verbal and written communications. Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-discipline groups
- Ability to quickly understand customer scenarios and provide targeted solutions
- Deeply understand enterprise customer networking and security requirements, and be able to confidently work with customers to deploy “Modern” management into a wide variety of existing infrastructures
- Demonstrated ability to ideate, and help customers define and improve their end-to-end processes utilizing Mixed Reality technologies
- Experience with Mixed Reality headsets and Microsoft 1st party MR solutions
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with Azure Infrastructure services
- Experience with building and extending in box solutions with PowerApps / Power Automate to fully build out a customer solution
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.