|Job Type:||Full Time|
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Advanced knowledge of software architecture and domain driven design principles.
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and SDLC best practices.
- Advanced programming skills, should be an expert in Java with sound fundamentals in multithreading, concurrency etc.
- Experience working with time-series data platforms like Prometheus.
- Python knowledge is a plus.
- Expert JIRA knowledge, previous JIRA API integration is a big plus.
- Experience with No-sql databases.
- Hands on experience with Spring framework.
- Ability to work in an independent mode, should be self-driven and proactive.
- Knowledge of Micro-service architecture and API integration.
- Object oriented design and clean code with application of correct design patterns is a pre-requisite.
For more information on Software Engineering roles, please view the Software Engineering Job Family Overview.