|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Health Intelligence team at MSR Cambridge is dedicated to advancing Healthcare and Life Sciences with AI. Our mission is to solve these challenges following Microsoft’s AI Principles of: fairness, reliability & safety, inclusiveness, privacy & security, accountability and transparency in a multidisciplinary team.
As a Machine Learning intern, you will be part of a team that develops solutions to problems that span multiple healthcare and life science research domains, in particular the following core areas:
- Hospital Care
- Mental Health
- Medical Imaging
- Synthetic Biology
We are looking for diverse ML expertise with experience or interest in Healthcare or Life Sciences.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team on healthcare applications of machine learning.
- Develop novel machine learning models and algorithms.
- Design, implement and evaluate machine learning experiments
- Write and present your findings in technical documents or papers
- Be enrolled in a PhD program in Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science or a related field such Computational Biology with focus on ML.
- Have experience/interest in ML and health and/or life-sciences.
- Have demonstrated proficiency through one or multiple publications at relevant venues
- Have strong programming skills and experience with one of scikit/pytorch/tensorflow/etc.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.