|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Health Intelligence team at MSR Cambridge is dedicated to advancing Healthcare and Life Sciences with AI. Our mission is to solve these challenges following Microsoft’s AI Principles of: fairness, reliability & safety, inclusiveness, privacy & security, accountability and transparency in a multidisciplinary team.
As an Engineering Research Intern, you will be part of a team that develops human-centred machine learning solutions that can transform Medicine and Life Sciences.
As an intern you will work on one of our core projects:
- Hospital Care
- Medical Imaging
- Mental Health
- Synthetic Biology
- Work with an interdisciplinary team on healthcare applications of machine learning
- Help the team building models, tools, or solutions
- Be enrolled in a Master’s program in the area of computer science, computer vision/machine learning, statistics, or a related field
- Have experience/interest in healthcare
- Have strong programming skills
- Have experience in software development practices and one or multiple of the following programming languages: Python, C++, C#, R, Java
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.